We have four beautiful locations in our the Mid Strathearn parish where we worship regularly.
Gask Parish Church is situated in the centre of the Parish of Findo Gask. It was built and dedicated in 1800. There is a Church Hall adjacent to the Church which is also used for Community Events.
Monzie Kirk was built in1830-31 and replaced an earlier, much older building. Although it is not know when the first church was built, the medieval parish of Monzie is well documented from the 13th. Century onwards and the church was named after St.Laurence the Martyr. The list of ministers displayed in the porch starts from 1593.
The present building used for weekly worship dates from 1668. Madderty Church sits amongst beautiful scenery in close proximity to Madderty School. Our church extends a warm welcome to anyone who wishes to join us at any of our church services.
Set in the village of Fowlis Wester, our 13th century Kirk, dedicated to Saint Bean, is open daily all year round. Within the Kirk there are several Pictish stones and crosses - one that dates from the 8/9th century and two others that were built into the Kirk wall but are now on display. In the Vestry there are pictures from 1926 showing how the Kirk looked before the great renovation in 1927, along with the McBean tartan and photographs.